Magali Villeneuve has been an illustrator/Concept artist and started by painting book covers in France.
She now works for many different companies and publishing houses around the world, including Hasbro (Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, …).
She is Concept artist for Wizards of the Coast.
For Random House
- the GRR Martin’s « A Song of Ice and Fire » 2016 official calendar
– Finalist to the Chesley Awards for « The Song of Ice and Fire Official Calendar » –
- A Game of thrones 20th Anniversary, worked on the « World of Ice and Fire
- A Game of Thrones The Illustrated Edition 20th Anniversary
- Robin Hobb’s Farseer Trilogy The Illustrated Edition
For Orbit, Del Rey and Titan Publishing (for which she painted many Star Wars, Magic the gatherings pieces ).
For Brandon Sanderson, Dynamite Comics, Bragelonne, Robert Lafont, Milady…
For Fantasy Flight Games for which she produced pieces in universes such as A Game of Thrones, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Warhammer or Call of Cthulhu,…
Her work has been featured in role-playing games, video games, collectible cards, magazines, book covers…
She is also the author of the dark fantasy book series La Dernière Terre (Line of Descent).